Showing posts tagged Jason Dady
Summer in San Antonio, Texas ~ More Random Photos
The 2012 “staycation,” continued.
- San Antonio Express-News (the primary newspaper here, owned by Hearst Corporation)
- Flamenco! Nancy Cook-Monroe, “Performances by the river brighten summer nights.”
- Tre Trattoria (enjoyed a delightful prix fixe supper courtesy of Chef Jason Dady who is pictured above, and I’ll definitely be back)
- Vincent T. Davis, “Cemetery tour tells city’s history.” I’ve made a suggestion for the City on Tumblr regarding the historic cemeteries on the East Side.
- King William National Historic District (I discovered a 1914 inscription in the sidewalk during a warm, early evening stroll through the shady King William District); here’s a link to the National Park Service.
- Pearl Farmers Market (held each Saturday in an area being rapidly developed at historic Pearl Brewery, which includes a branch of the Culinary Institute of America).
- Southwest School of Art (fabulous gift shop, too).
- Social Media Breakfast (held monthly, I’ve learned so much about what’s going with new technologies and local tech efforts).
- Hispanic Leadership Network (enjoyed a conference on issues affecting small business).